Saturday, March 22, 2014

Vanilla-banana-ricotta pudding



I wanted to prepare pudding the healthier way so: I added ricotta cheese which is smooth and tastes gente, so you dont even notice it. Ricotta adds important proteins into the pudding. And I also used mashed banana to sweet the pudding. This time I tried to cut the sugar in half, so I used only 2 tblsp instead of recommended 4. Thanks to banana puding was still pretty sweet so I will skip the sugar for the next time entirely. 

Ingredients:

1 package of vanilla pudding powder
1/2 l milk
2 tblsp brown sugar
vanilla essence
1 banana
250g ricotta cheese

Directions:

1. Prepare pudding according the instructions on the package - stir pudding powder with brown sugar in 1/3 of milk. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla essence into the rest of the milk and let it boil. Add milk with pudding powder and cook the pudding.
2.  Let it cool and meanwhile mash the banana and mix it with ricotta cheese. Add the whole mass into the pudding and stir well. 
3. Serve in the pudding cups, decorate with chopped banana and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment